• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Please put more jokes here

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I went to the Cinema the other day. The man sat in front of me had his dog with him. The dog seemed to be really engrossed in the film. He was laughing and smiling throughout the movie. When the film ended I said to the owner "This might sound wired but your really seemed to enjoy that."

"Yes I was surprised too, He hated the book".
    Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much.

Comment

'...It was 7-years ago today that my pal Joey came running out of that room with tears streaming down his face shouting “It’s a boy, it’s a boy.” We never did go back to Pattaya, Thailand for a holiday.'

Comment

I got everything I needed for Halloween and Christmas in the one shop.

Beer.

Comment

Give a man a fish and you feed him for a day. Teach a man to fish and you piss off the French.

Comment

It always makes me feel Christmasy when you go to the supermarket and see the easter eggs on the shelves.

Comment

Can't believe Mumsnet haven't sued the creators of Angry Birds for copyright infringement.

Comment

I’ve applied for a job at MI6. They’ve asked for my resume with an undercover letter
                …Maybe we ain’t that young anymore

Comment

10 years ago a bloke came up to me in the pub. He told me to invest in beef, chicken and vegetable stocks.

I wish i'd listened to him. He's a bouillonaire now.

Comment

I got pulled over by the police last night. "I have reason to believe you've been kerb crawling Sir," he said.

"I've followed you along this road at twenty miles an hour and you've stopped five times."

"Just get off my bus, you idiot," I told him.

Comment

I once cut myself on a barbed complement slip.
                      Down with racism. Long live miscegenation!

Comment

Working...
                      X