• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Please put more jokes here

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Coronavirus has strained many marriages but I’m blessed to be with a loving wife. Just the other morning when I woke up she was holding a pillow over my face to protect me from Covid 19.
    Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much.

Comment

Just had the following conversation with my wife.

Wife: Can’t believe how much weight I’ve gained since lockdown.
      Me: You haven’t gained that much weight. Come on… chin up. No, the other one.

Comment

Just broken up with my girlfriend due to religious differences… She failed to worship me.

Comment

Things that can drive my wife crazy during lockdown:

-Not saying sorry
          -Saying sorry and not meaning it
          -Saying sorry
          -Not saying anything
          -Saying anything
          -Breathing!!

Comment

Grab your taco, you’ve pulled a dyslexic Mexican.

Comment

Discovered yesterday I have liftophobia, fear of lifts. I’m taking steps to avoid them.

Comment

Originally posted by vetran View Post
                Discovered yesterday I have liftophobia, fear of lifts. I’m taking steps to avoid them.
                I tried to see if there was a "proper" name for this. Elevatorphobia is not a suitable alternative, in my eyes. I'm sure someone with a passing knowing of ancient Greek could help out.

Comment

Originally posted by vetran View Post
                  Fat lives matter as well you know. Please open the Goddamn buffet!

Originally posted by ladymuck View Post
                  I tried to see if there was a "proper" name for this. Elevatorphobia is not a suitable alternative, in my eyes. I'm sure someone with a passing knowing of ancient Greek could help out.
                  You could have a combination of cleithrophobia - fear of being trapped, claustrophobia - fear of enclosed spaces, and basophobia - fear of falling. So; Cleithroclaustrobasophobia.

Or perhaps
                  ardynophobia- fear of being lifted high.
                  esasirophobia - fear of being lifted off the earth
                  Down with racism. Long live miscegenation!

Comment

If it weren't for the Arabs, we would never have 9/11

Instead it would be IX / XI

Comment

Boris Johnson's new rules on gatherings has had little affect on the good folk of Norfolk

If three men want to bring their wives, mother and a sister each to a party, that's still only six people

Comment

Working...
                      X