• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Please put more jokes here

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Tomorrow, I’m going to open up the time capsule I made 20 years ago when I was a kid. I can’t wait to see how big my puppy is.
    Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much.

Comment

I’ve got the memory of an elephant. I went to the zoo once and saw an elephant.

Comment

According to my sister my niece really likes frozen things so I’m going to get her some frozen beefburgers for her birthday.

Comment

Sex is like math. You add a bed subtract the clothes divide the legs and pray there is no multpilcation.

Comment

Never date a tennis player. Love means nothing to them.

Comment

for MF

Fat lives matter as well you know. Please open the Goddamn buffet!

Comment

Just had a video chat with an attractive women who said she’ll do anything I want for only $100. She agreed to come to my house tomorrow. Fingers crossed she does a good job repairing my garden fence.

Comment

Q. Why didn’t the lifeguard save the hippy?
                  A. Because he was too far out man!!

Comment

This is the first year I can’t have a summer holiday in the Bahamas because of Covid19.

I normally can’t have a holiday in the Bahamas because I’m too poor.

Comment

Just tested positive for a ‘big ass’.

Looks like I now need to social distance myself from the kitchen.

Comment

Working...
                      X