• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Please put more jokes here

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Why should the number 288 never be mentioned?

It’s two gross.
    "If you didn't do anything that wasn't good for you it would be a very dull life. What are you gonna do? Everything that is pleasant in life is dangerous."

I want to see the hand of history on his collar.

Comment

What did the Buddhist say to the hot dog vendor?

Make me one with everything.
      "If you didn't do anything that wasn't good for you it would be a very dull life. What are you gonna do? Everything that is pleasant in life is dangerous."

Comment

What do you call a fake noodle?
        An impasta.

Comment

How do you make a tissue dance?

Put a little boogie in it.

Comment

Why can’t you hear a pterodactyl go to the bathroom?

Because the “P” is silent.

Comment

What did the pirate say when he turned 80?

Aye matey.

Comment

Why did the frog take the bus to work today?
                His car got toad away.

Comment

I went to the Bakery yesterday.
                  I said to the Baker, "all your cakes are 50p each but this one 'ere is a pound, why's that?"
                  He said, "that's Madeira cake".

Comment

my friend lost his job as a magician's assistant because he keeps drinking at work... they found him half cut

Comment

The Presidential Inauguration

Accuse Trump of fake news then swear on a book of stories about a fake magic sky faerie

Comment

Working...
                      X