• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Please put more jokes here

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by NotAllThere View Post
    I don't know. Where are they going?

I don't know. Where are they going?

Hey we all make mistakes.
    "If you didn't do anything that wasn't good for you it would be a very dull life. What are you gonna do? Everything that is pleasant in life is dangerous."

I want to see the hand of history on his collar.

Comment

When I woke up from my operation a nurse was leaning over me and said "you may not feel anything from the waist down."

So I fondled her tits.
      "If you didn't do anything that wasn't good for you it would be a very dull life. What are you gonna do? Everything that is pleasant in life is dangerous."

Comment

The wife asked me to pick up a bottle of milk from the Co-op.

When I got there it was just a wooden hut full of pigeons?

Comment

My wife asked me to smother her with kisses in bed last night.

So I drew two x’s on my pillow and held it over her face.

Comment

I woke up this morning to find that I was vegan, thought that black lives matter and believed in God.

It's amazing...

what I'll do for a shag.

Comment

Originally posted by vetran View Post
              Hey we all make mistakes.
              As the Dalek said, climbing off a dustbin.
              Down with racism. Long live miscegenation!

Comment

Originally posted by NotAllThere View Post
                As the Dalek said, climbing off a dustbin.
                The 1970s called. They want their joke back.

Comment

not punny

1. The fattest knight at King Arthur's round table was Sir Cumference. He ate too much pi.

2. I thought I saw an eye doctor on an Alaskan island, but it was an optical Aleutian.

3. She was only a whiskey maker, but he loved her still.

4. A rubber band pistol was confiscated from algebra class as a weapon of maths disruption.

5. No matter how much you push the envelope, it remains stationery.

6. A dog gave birth in the park and was cited for littering.

7. A grenade thrown into a kitchen in France would result in Linoleum Blownapart.

8. Two silk worms had a race. They ended up in a tie.

9. A hole was found in a nudist camp wall. The police are looking into it.

10. Time flies like an arrow. Fruit flies like a banana.

11. Atheism is a non-prophet organization.

12. Two hats were hanging on a hat rack. One said: "You stay here; I'll go on a head."

13. I wondered why the cricket ball kept getting bigger. Then it hit me.

Comment

Carnage in Kilmarnock as nutter stabs nurse then goes on the rampage.

Nicola Sturgeon has made a statement blaming the English, Brexit and Covid

Comment

On Christmas morning, my girlfriend always reminds me that the joy is in the giving.

But, if that's true, why is a blow job out of the question?

Comment

Working...
                      X