• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.

Please put more jokes here

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

BREAKING NEWS: Jeff Bezos to step down as Amazon CEO.

He will be leaving with an excellent package.... slightly damaged and delivered three doors down.
    "If you didn't do anything that wasn't good for you it would be a very dull life. What are you gonna do? Everything that is pleasant in life is dangerous."

I want to see the hand of history on his collar.

Comment

I wasn't at all surprised when my ancestry DNA test confirmed I was 5% Eskimo.

As soon as I saw the results, I was like, "INUIT"
      "If you didn't do anything that wasn't good for you it would be a very dull life. What are you gonna do? Everything that is pleasant in life is dangerous."

Comment

Just been to see a pantomime, but it was ruined by political correctness

Snow Green and the Seven Persons of Restricted Growth

Comment

Today’s children are going to grow up thinking noses & mouths are private parts.

Comment

My wife's an absolute treasure...

..by that, I mean; you'll need a map and a shovel to find her

Comment

My father used to say "time is the best healer".
              Great bloke, terrible A&E consultant.

Comment

Man walks into a library and ask for a book on turtles
                "Hardback?" Says the Librarian
                "Yeah and little heads".

Comment

Why do aeroplanes not fly over Liverpool, when going from London to Glasgow?

They need the wheels for landing.

Comment

Originally posted by vetran View Post
                    My bathroom light just went out.

I wonder where it's going.
                    Originally posted by vetran View Post
                    My bathroom light just went out.

I wonder where it's going.
                    I don't know. Where are they going?

I don't know. Where are they going?
                    Down with racism. Long live miscegenation!

Comment

I was in the interrogation room last night, but I refused to say a word.

I don't think I should be a policeman.

Comment

Working...
                      X