• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Please put more jokes here

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

oh sorry I'm doing well offending everyone, I just liked the word play. Sorry if I brought bad memories.

Must be about 2 years ago our friend's sister killed herself because of her divorce and not seeing her kids. Real pity she was dotty but nice.
    Last edited by vetran; 2 February 2021, 10:50.
    Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much.

Comment

What would you call Bob the Builder if he wasn't a Builder?

Bob.

Comment

"George Osborne to relinquish media and investment jobs to become full-time banker"

I thought he was one of those anyway. Oh, BANKER!

Comment

Super morbidly obese.

Is that meant to be a compliment?. Asking for a friend...

Comment

I always try to say 'mucho' when i'm with my Hispanic mates...

...it means a lot to them.

Comment

Since my wife was furloughed she has really let her personal grooming go because she just sits in front of the telly all day.
              (She's got a 72" Bush)

Comment

"I'm sad to have to tell you this, but you have ocular melanoma"

"I'm not medically minded doctor. Can you put that in layman's terms for me?"

"Yes ... I can sir"

Comment

If it was tastefully done and the plot really called for it, do you think Anna Friel would ever consider keeping her clothes on for a film ?

Comment

2020 - Too many covid cases will overwhelm the system !!

2015 - Many millions of immigrants flooding in - We can do it !!

Comment

Originally posted by vetran View Post
                      oh sorry I'm doing well offending everyone, I just liked the word play. Sorry if I brought bad memories.

Must be about 2 years ago our friend's sister killed herself because of her divorce and not seeing her kids. Real pity she was dotty but nice.
                      Not offended. Just sad.

There's a number of ways that joke could have been written without making light of suicide, that's all.

Sorry - move along, more jokes please!

Comment

Working...
                      X