• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Please put more jokes here

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

My girlfriend tried to make me have sex on the hood of her Honda Civic…But I refused. If I’m going to have sex, it’s going to be on my own Accord.
    Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much.

Comment

I couldn't undo the buttons on my jumper, so i tried pulling it over my head but got it stuck.I'm in A&E now waiting to see a cardyologist.

Comment

"Diana!" I said greeting my Mother-In-Law as she walked through the door...She said, "My name's Anna." I said, "Yeah, I know."

Comment

If light travels faster than the speed of sound…How come I can hear the guy in the BMW behind me honk before the light turns green?

Comment

I must get my dyslexia sorted out. I bought a car off ebay last week with no reserve. The ******* thing won't go backwards.

Comment

I got really emotional at the petrol station this morning. I don't know why, I just started filling up!

Comment

Originally posted by vetran View Post
                Have you noticed how many F1 drivers have names linked to Scottish towns?

Stirling Moss, Lewis Hamilton, Eddie Irvine.......

Ayr Town Centre....
                I actually told that joke to Johnny Dumfries in person (had to leave him out of the gag cause that's not his real name). It's more of a spoken gag than a written one
                When freedom comes along, don't PISH in the water supply.....

Comment

To ride a horse, or not to ride a horse.

That is equestrian.
                  …Maybe we ain’t that young anymore

Comment

The person who invented autocorrect should burn in hello

Comment

My wife is like a newspaper.

There's a new issue every day

Comment

Working...
                      X