• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Please put more jokes here

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I joined a forum to discuss the joys of desserts - but when I complained about one that went mouldy they banned me for being off tapioca. I asked to be let back in, but they just say go.
    Down with racism. Long live miscegenation!

Comment

If there is a massive covid outbreak at a Trump rally, is that a Klandemic?
      …Maybe we ain’t that young anymore

Comment

Rumour has it there is going to be clapping for Vera Lynn

Don't know where,
        Don't know when.
        …Maybe we ain’t that young anymore

Comment

"I'll stop you wanking you dirty little bastard, " shouted my mum after she caught me with my dick in hand and picture of NLyUK on my computer."Not a flaming chance, " I yelled at her. Then the crafty cow threw a picture of Katie Hopkins down in front of me.
          Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much.

Comment

I couldn't believe it when my wife was all over me last night and said, "Oh darling, you smell so sexy... come upstairs and give me the rogering of a lifetime ! What's that incredible new scent you're trying ?" "None," I replied, "But for dinner I just stopped at KFC."

Comment

I watched a film about a giant crocodile with erectile dysfunction....

Lake Flaccid.

Comment

If anybody wants a copy of Osteopath Weekly I have back issues.

Comment

As an astrophycist I can assure you black matter lives.

Comment

This year I won't be going to the Maldives because of covid19.
                    Normally I don't go to the Maldives because I can't afford it .

Comment

I've just bought my pet duck a face mask so I can take him for a walk during corona-virus.
                      Its nothing flashy but it fits the bill.

Comment

Working...
                      X