• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.

Please put more jokes here

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by vetran View Post
    In other news the Government has announced that you are allowed to play sport with MEMBERS OF YOUR OWN FAMILY.

Accordingly, Norwich v Ipswich will be going ahead on Friday night as planned....
    KUATB
    {emotionless greeting}

Three Word Slogan

Comment

There aren’t any downright stupid pasta names but there are a fusilli ones
      {emotionless greeting}

Three Word Slogan

Comment

A shop assistant fiercely fought off an armed robber with his labelling gun, yesterday.
        Police are now looking for a man and say there's a price on his head
        "If you didn't do anything that wasn't good for you it would be a very dull life. What are you gonna do? Everything that is pleasant in life is dangerous."

I want to see the hand of history on his collar.

Comment

So glad the golf courses are opening again.
          I can take my dog for a proper tulip now.
          "If you didn't do anything that wasn't good for you it would be a very dull life. What are you gonna do? Everything that is pleasant in life is dangerous."

Comment

I bought a fanny shaped Chinese vase at auction.

Apparently it's from the Minge Dynasty.

Comment

When it comes to my job, the people above me always get the most credit and respect.

Then again, I guess that's to be expected when you're a pallbearer.

Comment

Drug dealers you can go back to work.

Shop lifters you'll have to wait till July.

Comment

My local Alcoholics Anonymous meetings happen in a tree-house up a ladder.It's a 12-step program.

Comment

and for our congregation:

So there I was -- out of work, day drinking in my underwear and moaning about the future.

Then the coronavirus hit.

Comment

I saw a woman had broken down at the side of the road.

I didn't stop to help her.

I'm not a psychiatrist.

Comment

Working...
                      X