• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Please put more jokes here

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

How do you get a nun pregnant?
    Dress her up as a choirboy
    The greatest trick the devil ever pulled was convincing the world that he didn't exist

Comment

One for the photographers amongst us. The digital takeover of photography is now complete. As of yesterday, Prints are dead.
      …Maybe we ain’t that young anymore

Comment

The past, the present and the future walk into a bar...

...it was tense.

(This joke was told to me by Siri)

Comment

QA Engineer walks into a bar. Orders a beer. Orders 0 beers. Orders 999999999 beers. Orders a lizard. Orders -1 beers. Orders a sfdeljknesv.

Doing Terrible Things To Your Code
          Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much.

Comment

There was a prison break and I saw a midget climb up the fence. As he jumped down he sneered at me and I thought, well that's a little condescending.

Comment

Two nuns are cycling down a cobblestone path when one turns to the other and says "I've never come this way before".
              "Must be the cobblestones" was the reply

Comment

MrMarkyMark was nailing his interview when the ClientCo manager said "Your CV is great, you fit the requirements, just one question - there's a 5 year gap since your last role, what happened?"
                Marky replies "Oh, then, I went to Yale"
                ClientCo manager replies "Great, I'll contact the agent and get the paperwork sorted, can you start on Monday?"
                Marky "Yay, I got a yob!"

Comment

How do you think the unthinkable?

With an ithberg.

Comment

Originally posted by WTFH View Post
                    MrMarkyMark was nailing his interview when the ClientCo manager said "Your CV is great, you fit the requirements, just one question - there's a 5 year gap since your last role, what happened?"
                    Marky replies "Oh, then, I went to Yale"
                    ClientCo manager replies "Great, I'll contact the agent and get the paperwork sorted, can you start on Monday?"
                    Marky "Yay, I got a yob!"
                    Originally posted by WTFH View Post
                    How do you think the unthinkable?

With an ithberg.
                    Took sometime to get both of those.....

Comment

Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
                      Took sometime to get both of those.....

Well if that's the case, I'll give you a while for this one:

The two hot lesbians who live next door got me a Rolex and an Omega for Christmas. I don't think they quite understood my request.

Comment

Working...
                      X