• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Please put more jokes here

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Two women walking home pissed had to do a pee so they ducked into a graveyard. They had no toilet paper so one woman used her knickers and threw them away. The other used a ribbon from a wreath. The next day their husbands were talking. We'd better keep an eye on our wives, one said, mine came home without her knickers. You think that's bad, said the other, mine had a card stuck in her butt cheeks saying "From all the lads at the fire station, we'll never forget you"
    …Maybe we ain’t that young anymore

Comment

"Have you got something in your pocket, or are you just pleased to see me?"

"I've got something in my pocket, nan."
      …Maybe we ain’t that young anymore

Comment

For spooter

I'm not saying that the hotel I stayed in last week was sleazy, but the pages of the Gideon Bible were stuck together.
        Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much.

Comment

I was reading the paper at home last night, when my wife's water broke.

As she screamed and held her belly in pain, I thought I'd quickly grab the car keys and my coat.

With all that noise, I desperately needed a pint.

Comment

I think my wife's having an affair with a lighthouse keeper. Someone keeps ringing the house asking if the coast is clear.

Comment

Two men have been arrested following the death of a man in his 30s in Norfolk. His wife and sister have been informed.

She is said to be very distraught and heartbroken.

Comment

The sexy blonde interviewer asked, "What do you see yourself doing in the future?"

Apparently, "You and your mum," isn't appropriate.

Comment

BBC News - John Lennon's eldest son Julian is selling several pieces of music history from his personal collection.

I had a look, but the good stuff was already gone and now it's much too late for good buys.

Comment

I made some French toast this morning.

Yesterday I made a couple of Belgians some waffles.

Comment

Peter Dinklage has slammed the remake of Snow White and the Seven Dwarfs, calling it 'backwards'.

I guess he'll be playing Grumpy then.

Comment

Working...
                      X