• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Please put more jokes here

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Up and down the country 96 gun salutes to commemorate the Queen, gun shots also heard in Liverpool but that was just a standard Friday.
    Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much.

Comment

Sports bosses: The Queen's dead, let's stop everyone working to show respect!.

Rail and Postal Union bosses: The Queen's dead, let's stop everyone going on strike, to show respect!.

Comment

"That Sherlock actor stole my National Insurance card!"

"Benefit number snatch?"

"Yes, that’s him!"
        …Maybe we ain’t that young anymore

Comment

Astrology FACT: Due to people deliberately mispronouncing it’s name, NASA is planning to officially rename Uranus in 2023 after the Norse god of the sky, Upyåbumbum.
          …Maybe we ain’t that young anymore

Comment

So we?re now going to be given all new coins with Prince Charles on. I?m not amused, I hate change.

Comment

Even though I live at number 6, I paint no 34 on my bin so the binmen leave it near my house.

Comment

How many folk in that queue will be disappointed when they realise it doesn't end in an Apple store

Comment

Bloody Magistrates.... just given me 6 months in Centre Parcs

Comment

Name a capital city which starts with a Q, has a Q in the middle and ends with a Q?

London for the next 4 days.

Comment

I'm skipping breakfast and dinner for the Queen's funeral on Monday.

McDonald's and Greggs will be closed.

Comment

Working...
                      X