• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.

Please put more jokes here

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hundreds have cats have come forward saying they have been abused at the hands of premier league footballers.

The RSPCA have called it the #meow too movement.
    "If you didn't do anything that wasn't good for you it would be a very dull life. What are you gonna do? Everything that is pleasant in life is dangerous."

I want to see the hand of history on his collar.

Comment

What's the difference between the met police, Caitlyn Jenner and Katie price?

Only two of them have managed to get rid of a useless dick.
      "If you didn't do anything that wasn't good for you it would be a very dull life. What are you gonna do? Everything that is pleasant in life is dangerous."

Comment

When I first began dating my wife, she said she wanted "a man with conviction."

Since she left me for a prolific armed robber, she now has "a man with convictions."

Comment

What do we want?

Zouma sacked!

When do we want it?

Miaow!!

Comment

What do you call three rastafarians in a boat with harpoons and half a ton of ganja?

Bob Marley and The Whalers

Comment

The wife just said she thinks I must be a woman trapped in a mans body, because once a month I become argumentative and emotional for a few days.

I had to explain to her that it's just the time of the month......... WHEN HER HUGE CREDIT CARD PAYMENTS COME OUT OF OUR JOINT ACCOUNT !!!!!

Comment

Kurt Curiosity Zouma

Comment

"Adidas ends sponsorship deal with West Ham defender Kurt Zouma over cat-attack video"

I bet that's the most expensive pussy he's ever had.

Comment

Why did the cat cross the road?

It saw Kurt Zouma.

Comment

Kurt zouma is starring in a remake of a classic pantomime;...........

Boots in puss.

Comment

Working...
                      X