• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.

Please put more jokes here

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Where does the pink panther live?

Durham, Durham, Durham, Durham, Durham
    "If you didn't do anything that wasn't good for you it would be a very dull life. What are you gonna do? Everything that is pleasant in life is dangerous."

I want to see the hand of history on his collar.

Comment

I've designed a new on-line game where players are shown a picture of a pooh and have six guesses at naming which animal it's from.

Next week sees the launch of Turdle.
      "If you didn't do anything that wasn't good for you it would be a very dull life. What are you gonna do? Everything that is pleasant in life is dangerous."

Comment

I salute Philip Schofield, 40 years of inspiring British people to say:

"Jesus, I must stop watching this tulip & find a job"!!

Comment

Sex education in the Ukraine:

Putin, withdraw!

Comment

I was almost killed by one of those false widows.
            Her husband got home early and caught us at it.
            Lying COW.

Comment

The first rule of Hobbit Club is there's no Tolkien about Hobbit Club.
              {emotionless greeting}

Three Word Slogan

Comment

Name? Vladimir Putin.
                Occupation? Yes.
                Down with racism. Long live miscegenation!

Comment

Now that Russia has invaded Ukraine, I hear that it's all geopolitics.

Does that mean its about whether you vote igneous, sedimentary or metamorphic?

Comment

Eat your vegetables, don’t elect them...

Comment

Doctor Doctor, I keep having a fantasy that the Duke of Edinburgh murders James Corden.

DOCTOR: I think you may have Car Pool Tunnel Syndrome

Comment

Working...
                      X