• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • FREE workshop: Preparing contractors for Autumn : Weds 29th Sep at 7.15pm. More details here.

Please put more jokes here

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

you really are about as funny as a terminal cancer diagnosis.
    Entropy is NOT what it used to be.
    Inertia, however........................

Comment

I said to the librarian, "Would you have a book about being unable to buy OXO cubes"?

"Sorry we out of stock" she replied.

"That's the one" I said.
      "If you didn't do anything that wasn't good for you it would be a very dull life. What are you gonna do? Everything that is pleasant in life is dangerous."

I want to see the hand of history on his collar.

Comment

I've a big hearted friend. Shame it's entirely flint.
        Down with racism. Long live miscegenation!

Comment

It's been a bit of a strange morning for me, first I found a hat full of money and then I got chased by an angry bloke with a guitar.

"If you didn't do anything that wasn't good for you it would be a very dull life. What are you gonna do? Everything that is pleasant in life is dangerous."

Comment

My to do list.

1. Be lazy.

Comment

lewl

That's well out of order.

Comment

Despite it being half a year since I moved to Cornwall, I have still yet to bump into 'that jumped up city ****** who moved here six months ago' I often hear people mentioning as I pass

Comment

Now I know why Bezos got divorced....his cock rocket could only stay up for 10 minutes

Comment

Onomatopoeia: It's exactly what it sounds like.

Comment

I once met Roy Rogers on a river boat in Germany smoking weed. He was a Rhine stoned cowboy.

Comment

Working...
                      X