• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.

Please put more jokes here

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Lockdown is now so strict in Australia, Home and Away is now just called Home.
    "If you didn't do anything that wasn't good for you it would be a very dull life. What are you gonna do? Everything that is pleasant in life is dangerous."

I want to see the hand of history on his collar.

Comment

The cast of 8 Out Of 10 Cats Does Countdown are stuck inside the studio with the door jammed.

They can't undo the deadlock.
      "If you didn't do anything that wasn't good for you it would be a very dull life. What are you gonna do? Everything that is pleasant in life is dangerous."

Comment

I only lasted 1 week as a lumberjack.

I didn't make the cut so they gave me the axe.

Comment

I saw a plane full of bald men once. It was a receding Airline.

Comment

"The eggs in this box have been laid by hens which have been allowed to roam freely"

Never thought I'd be jealous of a chicken.

Comment

Viruses mutate over time, take Covid for example...

It started as a pandemic, and now it's become an IQ test.

Comment

Do you think that the guy that invented the vibrator heard voices saying, 'If you build it, they will come'.

Comment

Every time I collect food from the local pizzeria I can't help speaking in an Italian accent. I've got a disorder.

Comment

My mate works as a back doctor in Egypt He's a Cairopractor

Comment

Whatever you do, if you try to verify the news about OnlyFans banning explicit content, don't search for "OnlyFans explicit BBC".

I found that out the hard way.

Comment

Working...
                      X