• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Please put more jokes here

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Just found out my wife has been cheating.

She's been using a marked deck.
    "If you didn't do anything that wasn't good for you it would be a very dull life. What are you gonna do? Everything that is pleasant in life is dangerous."

I want to see the hand of history on his collar.

Comment

The guy who invented the Ferris Wheel never met the guy who invented the Carousel.

They moved in different circles.
      "If you didn't do anything that wasn't good for you it would be a very dull life. What are you gonna do? Everything that is pleasant in life is dangerous."

Comment

"I want to go to the garden centre to get some of that stone for the flower beds" my wife said.

"slate" I replied

"No" she said, "they don't close till seven"

Comment

What's Afghanistan and a nuclear bomb got in common?

When the Americans drop them its a someone else problem.

Comment

8 out of 10 Cats finished in a draw today. It was a Dead-Lock

Comment

My wife left me because I kept bringing my work home with me.

I suppose she had a point. I'm a gynaecologist.

Comment

What do you call a tenor who's fooled by an inactive medical treatment?

Placebo Domingo.

Comment

Rip Sean Lock, terrible news. I once met him out walking with Vinnie Jones on a narrow path through an old quarry, he was a lot bigger than me and ended up squashing me against big Vinnie , I was stuck between a lock and a hard face….,..

Comment

Will Sean Lock's body be in a state of Rigor Mortice?

Comment

'...Do Starbucks employees take a tea break?'

Comment

Working...
                      X