• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Please put more jokes here

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Will Smith has just been charged with impersonating a white police officer.
    "If you didn't do anything that wasn't good for you it would be a very dull life. What are you gonna do? Everything that is pleasant in life is dangerous."

I want to see the hand of history on his collar.

Comment

Meghan Markle,
      it's very unusual for a black woman to have a ginger pussy.
      "If you didn't do anything that wasn't good for you it would be a very dull life. What are you gonna do? Everything that is pleasant in life is dangerous."

Comment

I would've thought Will Smith was used to his wife getting roasted in front of him.

Comment

Huh. Looks like Will Smith and his wife are both black slappers.

Comment

Can we arrange for Piers Morgan to host the Oscars next year?

the gift bags can be sponsored by smith & wesson!

Comment

So Will Smith punched Chris Rock at the Oscars.
              I feel sorry for the three people that had to witness seeing that on live television.

Comment

The Fresh Prince of Bell End

Comment

Report: Foo Fighters drummer had 10 different drugs in his system.

Or as Keith Richards call it, "breakfast."

Comment

Just heard that Will Smith slapped a comedian at the Oscars.

They've got that wrong, he slapped Chris Rock.

Comment

For PC & Warty

When I was working in the Welsh Valley's with an English mate, I told him Wales were short on women so the locals would have sex with the sheep!
                      After a few moments he said ok, let's do it, so I said right, I'll wake you up about 3am,

he looked at me in shock saying. " Why get up so early?" I replied, "You don't want an ugly one boyo!"

Comment

Working...
                      X