• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.

Please put more jokes here

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Jethro...R.I.P.

What's Jethro's wife getting for Christmas?

A smaller turkey...
    "If you didn't do anything that wasn't good for you it would be a very dull life. What are you gonna do? Everything that is pleasant in life is dangerous."

I want to see the hand of history on his collar.

Comment

Bought the kids a jigsaw for Xmas, worst thing I ever bought them.

By 10 o'clock they'd all cut their bloody fingers off!
      "If you didn't do anything that wasn't good for you it would be a very dull life. What are you gonna do? Everything that is pleasant in life is dangerous."

Comment

I met some chess enthusiasts in a hotel lobby recently. All they did was brag about how good they were at the game.

There's nothing worse than chess nuts boasting in an open foyer!

Comment

Who administers the vaccines in the Star Wars universe?

Jabber the Hut.
          Down with racism. Long live miscegenation!

Comment

My wife's meals are fit for a god.
            They are burnt offerings.

Comment

What does Prince Andrew want for Christmas?

According to him, 'To pull a little cracker'.

Comment

I saw this sign in a restaurant window 'CHICKEN DINNERS £1'

went in, paid £1, and they gave me a bowl of corn.

Comment

Bridgend Conservative MP Jamie Wallis has been arrested on suspicion of driving whilst unfit.

Flip me... I better get down the gym.

Comment

Why do men ask for a woman's hand in marriage?

Because we are tired of using our own...

Comment

I only said that I prefer Warwick Castle to Caernarfon Castle and the Welsh Tourist Board blocked me.

What's the world coming to in 2021?. Punished for Fort Crime.

Comment

Working...
                      X