• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Please put more jokes here

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by vetran View Post
    So let me get this straight. Prince Andrew is being prosecuted in the United States for having underage sex with a 17-year-old girl........in Ghislain Maxwells House.........In Belgravia, London, because if it was prosecuted in the UK, she is legally allowed to have sex, so no case to answer.

Does this also explain why they wanted to prosecute Anne Sacoolas in the UK, because in the US driving on the wrong side of the road and killing a motorcyclist is perfectly legal.
    Point of order. The charge is for rape and sexual assault, not underage sex. Rape and sexual assault are illegal irrespective of age.

Age of consent in New York (where i believe the case is being brought) is 17 so it's still not a claim of underage sex*.

As you said you only post what you find funny, I can only infer that death by dangerous driving, rape, sexual assault and underage sex are all topics of much mirth and merriment in your house.

* there is also something about age gaps, with the younger partner not being more than 11 years younger than the older one, but I'm not sure of the technicalities of that

Comment

Life is like a Penis; it constantly gets hard for no reason.
      Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much.

Comment

Originally posted by ladymuck View Post

Point of order. The charge is for rape and sexual assault, not underage sex. Rape and sexual assault are illegal irrespective of age.

Age of consent in New York (where i believe the case is being brought) is 17 so it's still not a claim of underage sex*.

As you said you only post what you find funny, I can only infer that death by dangerous driving, rape, sexual assault and underage sex are all topics of much mirth and merriment in your house.

* there is also something about age gaps, with the younger partner not being more than 11 years younger than the older one, but I'm not sure of the technicalities of that
        hmm maybe I misunderstood the original accusations, Prince Andrew was portrayed as a paedophile originally, then they realised that having sex at 17 was not illegal in the UK (it is in many states) or even in Manhattan (where it allegedly happened as well) it has now morphed into him being knowingly complicit in sex trafficking. You realise these accusations have been twice struck from court records as not credible?

However the dichotomy of serving one British citizen for a 20 year old allegation that has been found untrue in court when the US refuse to allow someone who apparently committed an offense resulting in death in the UK 2 years ago to be brought to justice amused me.

Have a read of this and wonder if she is a credible accuser.

https://www.documentcloud.org/docume...ell-Deposition

https://www.insider.com/virginia-giu...maxwell-2020-7

She claims she met Epstein & Maxwell in 1999 when she was 15 while working at Mar-a-lago, unfortunately for her she didn't work at Mar-a-lago until mid 2000 when she was 16, she has no recollection of where she celebrated that birthday.

She lied on her CV making a 1 year job 9 years. She claimed to work at various places she never worked.

The press interviews she gave disagree with the reality.

it gets less credible as she goes on.

Sadly she doesn't seem to be the brightest or strongest tool and seems to have been exploited via a lifestyle. She admits to performing sexual services at the behest of Maxwell & Epstein while they were not present, something she attempted to sue Maxwell for and failed.

I am not sure she had sex with the Prince or if he knew that she may not have been willing. Are you?

Not aware of anything about age gaps once past the age of consent, I believe there are some guidelines that reduce the seriousness of underage sex based on the older partners age. e.g. partner 17 and the underage person 15 cops can turn a blind eye if consenting.

Comment

Mate of mine is currently stuck in a compound in the Afghan capital. So desperate he even tried digging his way out but he didn’t get far. He’s got Kabul Tunnel Syndrome.

Comment

I said to my son, 'When your Mum and I were dating in the 1980s, I used to take her out into the hills in my Lada.'

'Oh yeah?' he smirked, 'And what did you get up to, eh?'

I replied, 'Almost 35 mph one time.'

Comment

The great thing about Joe Biden is that he won’t remember all the disastrous decisions he’s made.

Comment

Sex is a lot like the US Military.

Pull out at the wrong time and you'll waste 20 years and tulip load of money.

Comment

I bought an electric bush trimmer and used it on my pubes.

I'm now a manscape gardener.

Comment

I've recently joined the Church of The Monkees.

I'm a believer.

Comment

Chijindu Ujah has been suspended for allegedly using drugs at the Tokyo Olympics. For God's sake give him a better medal, when I'm high I can barely put my trainers on.

Comment

Working...
                      X