• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Please put more jokes here

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I can't blame Messi...I'd be crying if Barcelona stopped paying me a million a week too!
    Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much.

Comment

The local music shop was bugled last night. They took all the brass instruments.

Comment

For perfect burgers every time cook them on a George Formby.

They've turned out nice again

Comment

Grandad didn't mind if people came round while he was working

Lovely man, tulip anaesthetist

Comment

10 mins after drinking an energy drink I started mincing and angrily shouting abuse at strangers.

I should really lay off the Gaytirade

Comment

How did the hacker evade the police?

He just ransomware!

Comment

My wife's weird, last week she said she wouldn't mind if I had a tattoo, today she's complaining about all the bagpipers in the garden.
                …Maybe we ain’t that young anymore

Comment

So let me get this straight. Prince Andrew is being prosecuted in the United States for having underage sex with a 17-year-old girl........in Ghislain Maxwells House.........In Belgravia, London, because if it was prosecuted in the UK, she is legally allowed to have sex, so no case to answer.

Does this also explain why they wanted to prosecute Anne Sacoolas in the UK, because in the US driving on the wrong side of the road and killing a motorcyclist is perfectly legal.

Comment

What's the difference between a torpedo and a priest? The "tor" bit

Comment

Did you hear about the millipede who had sex last night?

He got his leg over, leg over, leg over, leg over, leg over......

Comment

Working...
                      X