• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Please put more jokes here

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

My boss rang me today and asked. "Why aren't you at the office?"

I said, "I'm sick."

He sighed. "Really? What of this time?"

I said, "Of you ******* nagging me."
    Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much.

Comment

A portrayal of The Prophet Mohammad, in a Grammar School, has caused quite a stir...

I too would be upset if the likeness of a paedophile was drawn and shown to children...

Imagine ‘Paint a portrait of Jimmy Savile competition’.

Or ‘Colour by numbers Gary Glitter’.

Feel free...

Comment

If you get an email or a Whatsapp with the subject "ding dong" don't open it.

It's the Jehovah's Witnesses working from home.

Comment

I failed my latest job interview after proudly announcing I'd just taken part in my first mixed-race threesome.

I wasn't sure what I'd done wrong until my mate explained the proper term is Triathlon.

Comment

BBC News "EU President says that the UK has not exported any doses of Covid-19 Vaccine to Europe".

Astra Zeneca say it has loaded 25 million doses onto trucks but unfortunately the drivers had ham sandwiches in the cabs.

Comment

My wife thought it would be all sexy if I "role played" as a military officer in the bedroom.

Sure enough I get all decked out even with medals and everything, and the she goes right off it and won't even call me by my proper rank of SS Hauptsturmfuhrer Davies !

Comment

My mate just crashed and rolled his brand new Nissan all-electric car.

He took it literally when I suggested he should turn over a new leaf.

Comment

"Why the **** have we employed him?", said Prince Harry's new employer to a colleague on his first day.

"You said that you wanted some ginger nuts for the coffee room".

Comment

Originally posted by vetran View Post
                    BBC News "EU President says that the UK has not exported any doses of Covid-19 Vaccine to Europe".

Astra Zeneca say it has loaded 25 million doses onto trucks but unfortunately the drivers had ham sandwiches in the cabs.
                    That's just anti vegetarian propaganda. Some of them had cheese sandwiches.
                    Down with racism. Long live miscegenation!

Comment

My wife just left me. She said she was sick and tired of my football obsession and how everything I think or do revolves around football.

Shame really, we have only been married for two seasons.

Comment

Working...
                      X