• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Please put more jokes here

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

For MF

Take it to the limit one more time

I f**king hate these musical bathroom scales...
    Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much.

Comment

Congratulations on the purchase of your ham sandwich.

Soon all the pleasures of this delicious sandwich will be yours.

After you complete the 32-step authentication process.

Yes, due to the rise in suspicious sandwich activity, we need to verify it’s really you who will eat this sandwich.

Name and address, please?

Why? To keep you safe, of course. Sandwich fraud is no laughing matter. It can strike when you least expect it.

Thank you. National insurance number?

Sorry, that doesn’t match what we have in our system. Can you tell us which of these past addresses you first cried at as a seven-year-old?

Your first dog’s name? You never had a dog? Please adopt a dog to continue. (Don’t forget to name it.)

Again, this is all just to keep your sandwich secure. It may have already fallen into the wrong hands.

Great. Now just click here to prove you’re not a robot. (Oh, “Robots can’t eat sandwiches,” you say? Trust us: it happens.)

Would you like to activate Tongue-ID™ services to eat your sandwich with no waiting? Just takes 27 scans of your tongue. No? Fine, we’ll do it the old-fashioned way.

First, create a password. It must include a minimum of 17 digits, featuring 3 capital letters, 4 exclamations, 5 hieroglyphics, a dash of Sanskrit, and a whimsical reference to your cat’s Zodiac sign.

Please review the CAPTCHA below and identify which of the 9 boxes shows examples of neoclassical architecture with nuanced hints of Breuer’s modernism.

Also, please accept all cookies to continue. (And who doesn’t like a few cookies with their sandwich! Heh-heh! Sorry…)

In the event that you lose your sandwich, would you like to turn on optional Find My Sandwich™ services? Just create a 7-digit pin so that we can “brick” your sandwich remotely if you suffer a suspicious sandwich incident.

Opt-in now to receive hourly email notifications about your sandwich before you eat it!

Would you like to share your eating information with sandwich developers to aid in future versions? (Or are you not interested in advancing humankind’s sandwich progress?)

Great, now enroll in two-factor sandwich activation to keep your sandwich safe from Russian hackers attempting to eat it from afar.

A code has been sent to your phone. Now just enter it on your laptop, desktop, smartwatch, and most frequently used digital sex toy. You have 4.3 seconds to comply.

Ooops, looks like your authentication period timed out. We’ve sent a code to your MySpace account this time. Please log in to retrieve it. Also, you have several messages from DankCowgirl37 you might not want to open.

Would you like to add a three-year warranty? Oh, you intend to eat your sandwich long before then? Hah. That’s what you think.

Uh-oh, our records show that your sandwich is due for a system upgrade. Shall we begin now? Excellent. (It actually begins automatically, for your convenience!)

Download and install time: 45 minutes. Maybe go grab a sandwich while you wait?

Sorry, download unsuccessful. This sandwich will self-destruct in ten seconds.

Just to keep you safe.

[CLICK HERE TO TELL YOUR FRIENDS HOW MUCH YOU ENJOYED THIS HAM SANDWICH.]
      England's greatest sailor since Nelson lost the armada.

Comment

Originally posted by Uncle Albert View Post
        Congratulations on the purchase of your ham sandwich.
        That is a joke?

Not for much longer...

Comment

I saw this guy wearing sunglasses acting crazy.

Turns out he was a Ray Ban lunatic.

Comment

My eight year old son was playing football in the garden when he tripped over his own feet. He screamed and thrashed about like he had been battered.

I was so proud, my son is going to be a premier league player someday.

Comment

My wife phoned me while away.

"How's the baby?" she asked. "Have you changed her nappy today?"

I said, "No, I haven't changed it all week, in fact."

"What? Why the hell have you not changed our baby's nappy? It's been five days!!!"

I said, "Because it says 4-6 months on the packet."

Comment

Warning dont use too much baby oil when having a wank, it can easily get out of hand.

Comment

I thought I would count how many seconds were in 24 hours, I got to 86,400, and decided to call it a day.

Comment

“Q: What’s the difference between England and a tea bag?

A: The tea bag stays in the cup longer.”

Comment

“I went to the doctor the other day and said: “Have you got anything for wind?” So he gave me a kite.”

Comment

Working...
                      X