• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Please put more jokes here

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

COOKING Greek food for my wife tonight, looking forward to the St Valentine's Moussaka.
    “The period of the disintegration of the European Union has begun. And the first vessel to have departed is Britain”

Comment

TELL someone you no longer love them by booking a Valentine's meal at somewhere with a Just Eat sticker in the window.
      “The period of the disintegration of the European Union has begun. And the first vessel to have departed is Britain”

Comment

An old boy is driving along the M1 in his1960 Morris Minor, panicking over the speed of the other road users when his phone rings.

"Albert," she says, "please be careful when you're driving back. I just heard on the radio that there's a lunatic on the M1 and he's driving the wrong way!"

"Its not just one" Albert replies, "there's bloody hundreds of them!"

Comment

What's red and bad for your teeth?

A brick
          …Maybe we ain’t that young anymore

Comment

Did you hear about the two guys who stole a calendar?

They each got 6 months.

Comment

I think I want a job cleaning mirrors.

It's something I could see myself doing

Comment

Why can't you hear a pterodactyl going to the toilet?

Because the P is silent.

Comment

I asked a certain Welsh poster how many sexual partners he'd had.

He started counting but he fell asleep.

Comment

I was in the pub with the missus last night, and I said, "I love you." She said, " Is that you or the beer talking?"
                    I replied, "It's me, talking to the beer"...
                    Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much.

Comment

I'm setting up a help group for bike riders who ignore red lights. Please fell free to join Cyclists Unable to Notice Traffic Signals.
                      Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much.

Comment

Working...
                      X