• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Please put more jokes here

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by RonBW View Post
    There's an echo in here.
    That's not the small dick, that's the huge ****!

Comment

Originally posted by RonBW View Post
      There's an echo in here.
      feel free to post a few jokes if you know any.
      Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much.

Comment

Dog owners, show how proud you are of your pet's tulip by putting it in a bag and hanging it from a tree for others to admire.
        “The period of the disintegration of the European Union has begun. And the first vessel to have departed is Britain”

Comment

I take everything the nurse tells me about my high blood pressure with a pinch of salt.
          “The period of the disintegration of the European Union has begun. And the first vessel to have departed is Britain”

Comment

FOR A great way to make your own Rice Crispies, simply cover Coco-Pops in milk, leave to stand, drain, add fresh milk, and serve

Comment

I keep my protein powder separate from my fabric softener, but it's whey outside my Comfort zone.

Comment

Someone threw a bottle of omega 3 pills at me!

Luckily my injuries were only super fish oil.
                …Maybe we ain’t that young anymore

Comment

I booked a table last week for Valentines. The Wife (tm) wasn't happy.

She's useless at snooker.

Comment

Pray for my mother-in-law.

She's been taken to hospital after a bee landed on her face.

Luckily she wasn't stung - I was too quick with the spade

Comment

The Wife (tm) wanted to see Jeremy Kyle live for her birthday, so I got her sister pregnant.

We're on next Wednesday.

Comment

Working...
                      X