• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
    Lunch in a pub called the fountain in Old Street. With an ex-colleague. Burger and chips.....
    You worked with Burger and chips? I didn't think McD allowed you inside from your litter picking duties.

Comment

Quiet out there again. The room I'm in is sort of tucked away down a side corridor, and not much seems to happen here in the afternoon

I might go for a shower, just for something to do

Comment

Originally posted by PhiltheGreek View Post
        He might mean he doesn't need a ferret up his trouser leg in order to keep warm as he has lots of coal? Best not to delve any deeper though old chap.
        I'll leave any delving to Barry, I suspect he's rather an expert at it
        The Chunt of Chunts.

Comment

Originally posted by NickFitz View Post
          Quiet out there again. The room I'm in is sort of tucked away down a side corridor, and not much seems to happen here in the afternoon

I might go for a shower, just for something to do
          You mean you are all smelly?
          "You’re just a bad memory who doesn’t know when to go away" JR

Comment

Provincial airport, check in desks closed for another half hour
            …Maybe we ain’t that young anymore

Comment

Originally posted by SueEllen View Post
              You mean you are all smelly?
              A bit - they keep it very warm in here

Comment

Just been told my name's on the list for tomorrow!

Comment

On plane 1 won’t have time for champagne before flight 2 need to go via the duty free
                  merely at clientco for the entertainment

Comment

In the lounge, waiting for the flight. Only a small glass of wine as I have to drive home.
                    …Maybe we ain’t that young anymore

Comment

Chicken tikka masala for dinner again, though this time I had a raspberry jam spoke and custard to follow

I believe I'll be nil-by-mouth tomorrow until after the procedure, so that's one lunch I'll miss

Comment

Working...
                      X