• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by BR14 View Post

morning all.
    clear blue and king billy here
    A drivelly century post - that is better.

Comment

Are mods allowed to moderate when drunk? Or is it compulsary?

Comment

"You’re just a bad memory who doesn’t know when to go away" JR

Comment

Cold

Comment

Apparently there was a sprinkling of snow hereabouts first thing, but it must have melted away by the time I woke up because I didn't see a trace of it

Comment

Sausages and bacon in white finger rolls for lunch

Comment

And now chicken thighs in red wine in the slow cooker - not for tonight though. They'll be cooked by about half ten, and then go into the fridge overnight to let the flavours develop. That will be tomorrow's dinner, probably, and more to go in the freezer

Comment

I buy this very nice mixed speciality mushroom box from Sainsburys. Useful for all sorts of cooking, given my favourite wild ones are fairly difficult to get.

I was happy to see some of my mushrooms a lot larger, a week after I had bought them, they pack with the root system still attached
                  Whipped up a fulfilling creamy cheesy, bacon pasta, which was very nice indeed
                  The Chunt of Chunts.

Comment

Originally posted by MrMarkyMark View Post
                    I buy this very nice mixed speciality mushroom box from Sainsburys. Useful for all sorts of cooking, given my favourite wild ones are fairly difficult to get.

I was happy to see some of my mushrooms a lot larger, a week after I had bought them, they pack with the root system still attached
                    Whipped up a fulfilling creamy cheesy, bacon pasta, which was very nice indeed
                    i love mushrooms, my fondest memory is, when living in basel, riding into the shwartzwald, and finding a gaff doing pfifferling with wild boar for lunch.
                    fecking delicious!

Comment

Cold - tube full of tourists

Comment

Working...
                      X