• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by BR14 View Post
    is that a prog rock band??
    More info here:
    https://insideoutstyleblog.com/2014/...g-colours.html
    "You’re just a bad memory who doesn’t know when to go away" JR

Comment

Originally posted by SueEllen View Post
      i'm so glad i'm colour blind. never had to give a s**t about fashion and stuff

Comment

Originally posted by MrMarkyMark View Post
        Making a hidden room
        No. But there is an interesting crawl space under the ground floor which could be pressed into service in an emergency. I wouldn't fancy getting a dead body back out of there though, it's enough work getting my alive one out.

Comment

Pork and black pudding sausages await, after I've washed the dust out of my throat. Cheers all.

Comment

Originally posted by barrydidit View Post
            Pork and black pudding sausages await, after I've washed the dust out of my throat. Cheers all.
            sounds like a good feed , from here. - enjoy

Comment

Popped along to the Amazon Locker. Stopped briefly on the way to assist some monkeys in search of brazen orbs

Comment

a bit under the weather today, so a fishfinger butty <non-ballistic> will do for dinner i think

Comment

Originally posted by BR14 View Post
                  a bit under the weather today, so a fishfinger butty <non-ballistic> will do for dinner i think
                  Proper food

Comment

Figured I'd get my expenses sorted out, then realised that SJD haven't sent my new spreadsheet, my company year having ended at the start of November.

There's been two or three sloppy mistakes like this on their end over the last year or so. It annoys me that I'm paying them so much and then having to chase them over straightforward stuff like this

Comment

Originally posted by NickFitz View Post
                      Figured I'd get my expenses sorted out, then realised that SJD haven't sent my new spreadsheet, my company year having ended at the start of November.

There's been two or three sloppy mistakes like this on their end over the last year or so. It annoys me that I'm paying them so much and then having to chase them over straightforward stuff like this
                      Change to an accountant with electronic book keeping software.
                      "You’re just a bad memory who doesn’t know when to go away" JR

Comment

Working...
                      X