• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sorted out yesterday's slow-cooked chicken in red wine: two for the freezer, and one for me with chips and peas. Extremely nice, it was

Comment

Originally posted by SueEllen View Post
      Change to an accountant with electronic book keeping software.
      They've got this new online system, but there are a couple of things I wanted that it doesn't do yet, so I haven't switched over. Maybe I should consider it though, as said things aren't that important anyway

Comment

Spanish guests have wanted to watch DVDs. Last night was Quantum of Solace. Tonight we had Skyfall.
        …Maybe we ain’t that young anymore

Comment

Tonight I watched Downfall.

What can one say? It's one of the great works of cinema, about one of the most momentous events in history. I've watched it several times before, but it never fails to leave me feeling somehow stunned, and bereft at what we are capable of.

And then more of The Americans, where I discovered I was at the start of season three, and thus out of the realm of ones I watched a year or two ago. Still good stuff, though, as we continue to work through the utter mess left behind after the events of the preceding film

Rainy out, and probably cold with it

Goodnight all

Comment

Originally posted by NickFitz View Post
            Tonight I watched Downfall.

What can one say? It's one of the great works of cinema, about one of the most momentous events in history. I've watched it several times before, but it never fails to leave me feeling somehow stunned, and bereft at what we are capable of.

And then more of The Americans, where I discovered I was at the start of season three, and thus out of the realm of ones I watched a year or two ago. Still good stuff, though, as we continue to work through the utter mess left behind after the events of the preceding film

Rainy out, and probably cold with it

Goodnight all
            You went to bed 30 minutes before I got up

This end client will be the finish of me - well at least at this customer..
            Last edited by eek; 27 November 2017, 07:23.
            merely at clientco for the entertainment

Comment

"You’re just a bad memory who doesn’t know when to go away" JR

Comment

Originally posted by WTFH View Post
                Spanish guests have wanted to watch DVDs. Last night was Quantum of Solace. Tonight we had Skyfall.
                Morning Campers!

Talking of Spain we had one of these at the weekend. They make it in Portugal too, it's like Fondue without the faff.

Highly recommended

Last edited by MrMarkyMark; 27 November 2017, 07:22.
                The Chunt of Chunts.

Comment

Comment

Morning all Heavy rain overnight, but it stopped long enough for a dog walk earlier, now back home and it’s peeing it down.
                    …Maybe we ain’t that young anymore

Comment

"You’re just a bad memory who doesn’t know when to go away" JR

Comment

Working...
                      X