• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Maybe that's the solution to global warming. Make everyone read The Daily Express.
    bloggoth

If everything isn't black and white, I say, 'Why the hell not?'
    John Wayne (My guru, not to be confused with my beloved prophet Jeremy Clarkson)

Comment

"You’re just a bad memory who doesn’t know when to go away" JR

Comment

Originally posted by SueEllen View Post

Morning

Comment

Chap in the next bed got taken up for his angiogram, a bit late I thought. Hope they aren't running late - I don't want to get bumped to tomorrow, or worse, next week

Comment

Originally posted by NickFitz View Post
            Chap in the next bed got taken up for his angiogram, a bit late I thought. Hope they aren't running late - I don't want to get bumped to tomorrow, or worse, next week
            fingers crossed old son....................

Comment

He's back - no stents or anything for him. Been told that if he loses a couple of stone, his shortness of breath and chest pains will go away

He's a big lad, but he's out of shape

Comment

He's back - no stents or anything for him. Been told that if he loses a couple of stone, his shortness of breath and chest pains will go away

Polite way of saying he's a fat fecker.
                "You’re just a bad memory who doesn’t know when to go away" JR

Comment

MF was that you?

The Chunt of Chunts.

Comment

Originally posted by SueEllen View Post
                    Polite way of saying he's a fat fecker.
                    It's paraphrasing (badly) one of Michael Caine's lines in Get Carter

I've been put in the stupid gown, so could be going any time now.

Even better, I've had a visit from the lady in charge of discharging people who says that if it all goes well, I could be out of here today!

Fingers crossed…

Comment

It's paraphrasing (badly) one of Michael Caine's lines in Get Carter

I've been put in the stupid gown, so could be going any time now.

Even better, I've had a visit from the lady in charge of discharging people who says that if it all goes well, I could be out of here today!

Fingers crossed…

Scotch broth for tea
                      The Chunt of Chunts.

Comment

Working...
                      X