• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Please put more jokes here

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Nick is a smooth talker

I knocked at my date's door today and her father answered.
    He said, "My daughter tells me that you're taking her for a meal and then the cinema."
    "Yes, I'm taking her to the Chinese down the road," I replied.
    "And what are you hoping to see afterwards?" he asked.

I said, "Her tits."
    Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much.

Comment

What do you call a Dutchman with a First Class degree?

A clever clogs

Comment

Piers Morgan is the kind of guy you’d want to grab a beer with after receiving a terminal diagnosis—

so you’d feel better about dying...

Comment

Trump:

- Evacuate civilians
          - Dispose of all the weapons
          - Bring back the army

Biden:

Let's do all of that in reverse.

Comment

Today i got a memo from the HR for sexual harassment..

All that happened was a female co-worker came wearing a t-shirt with the caption "GUESS"

So i said " might be 32C " ..

Comment

She was standing in the kitchen, preparing our usual soft-boiled eggs and toast for breakfast, wearing only the 'T'shirt that she normally slept in.
              As I walked in, almost awake, she turned to me and said softly, "you've got to make love to me this very moment"
              My eyes lit up as I thought, "I am either still dreaming or this is going to be my lucky day"
              Not wanting to lose the moment, I embraced her and then gave it my all; right there on the kitchen table.
              Afterwards she said, "Thanks," and returned to the stove, her T-shirt still around her neck.
              Happy, but a little puzzled, I asked, "what was that about"
              She explained "The egg timer's broken"
              …Maybe we ain’t that young anymore

Comment

Originally posted by WTFH View Post
                She was standing in the kitchen, preparing our usual soft-boiled eggs and toast for breakfast, wearing only the 'T'shirt that she normally slept in.
                As I walked in, almost awake, she turned to me and said softly, "you've got to make love to me this very moment"
                My eyes lit up as I thought, "I am either still dreaming or this is going to be my lucky day"
                Not wanting to lose the moment, I embraced her and then gave it my all; right there on the kitchen table.
                Afterwards she said, "Thanks," and returned to the stove, her T-shirt still around her neck.
                oh she likes very soft boiled eggs then?

Comment

Originally posted by WTFH View Post
                  Risking salmonella there, isn't she?
                  Down with racism. Long live miscegenation!

Comment

Pessimist: The glass is half empty.

Optimist: The glass is half full.

Opportunist: Drinks both glasses while the other two are arguing about it.

Comment

As a teacher, the best thing about doing online lessons is you don't have to worry about the students smelling alcohol on your breath.

Comment

Working...
                      X