• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Please put more jokes here

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

a white horse goes into a bar.
    the barman says 'we've got a scotch named after you'
    the horse says 'what? nutscratcher III?'

Comment

Scientists have just discovered that even the weakest dilution of covid-19 can cause infection.

Homeopaths are crapping themselves.
      Down with racism. Long live miscegenation!

Comment

if you can keep your head, when all around you are losing theirs............................................ .......

you obviously don't understand the situation.

Comment

I’ve just invented a new word: plagiarism
          …Maybe we ain’t that young anymore

Comment

Boris has said water sports will be allowed from Wednesday, but his message was confusing. Will prostitutes be pissed off or pissed on?
            Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much.

Comment

Nicola Sturgeon says exercising does not mean sunbathing....Sunbathing?......Scotland?

Comment

For BR14

Throughout the country, people will be analyising Boris's speech.Women will be sat there anxiously thinking about money worries, food queues, shortage of medication, school re-opening dates, issues re public transport usage and work.Whilst blokes will be sat there thinking "Oh bollocks, pubs still not open"

Comment

David Cameron has said that he for one cannot wait 'til the pubs re-open.He's missing a child and thinks that's the most likely place to look.

Comment

'I can see lots of strangers in parks but I can't see my children?' Piers Morgan asks.For Boris, they're both the same thing.

Comment

“You can even play sports, but only with members of your own household,” says Boris Johnson...

...forgetting that not everyone has sired an entire cricket XI.
                      …Maybe we ain’t that young anymore

Comment

Working...
                      X