• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Please put more jokes here

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'm worried that I may be seeing a hypnotherapist and don't know it.
    …Maybe we ain’t that young anymore

Comment

Irving Berlin’s reputation is in tatters as researchers discover there are 4 businesses like showbusiness.

Comment

And this, from Orkney Library twitter:

So over the last few months kids keep coming into the library asking if we have any books about this thing FORTNITE. We don't and I'd never heard of it so I tried asking what it was.

Is it a film? No. A cartoon? No. An game, like Pokemon or something? Yeah kinda. Nobody could tell me what all the fuss was about.

Then today a man came in to borrow some Lee Child books and he had his son with him. It said #Fortnite on his T-shirt.

While his Dad looked through our Lee Child books (he was a huge fan so he was re-reading the series) I asked the boy to explain Fortnite to me.

And he did. He told me all about it. He taught me what nobody else had been able to teach me. And now I know two things.

Firstly, I know now that Fortnite is an online video game that was created in 2017 and already has more than 125 million players worldwide. Apparently it's very addictive.

And secondly I learned that...

The only boy who could ever teach me, was the son of a Reacher fan.

Comment

Originally posted by WTFH View Post
          The only boy who could ever teach me, was the son of a Reacher fan.
          Boom-Tish ....wow, that was just.... lol

Comment

Originally posted by WTFH View Post
            I'm worried that I may be seeing a hypnotherapist and don't know it.
            when I click my fingers you will awake & never want to ban me!
            Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much.

Comment

Has anyone else noticed how toast always lands caviar side down?

Comment

I tried to drown my sorrows. However they learnt how to swim.

Comment

sasguru is so cretinous, when I mentioned copper nitrate he thought I was talking about police overtime.

Comment

Jealousy is all the fun you think they had.

Comment

I can trace my ancestry all the way back to my father.

Unlike any of the mods.

Comment

Working...
                      X