• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Please put more jokes here

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The head of MI5 said recently that terrorism poses a threat to every single person in the UK. I’m OK then, I’m married.
    …Maybe we ain’t that young anymore

Comment

My friend's wife left him last week.

She said she was going out for milk and never came back.

I asked him how he was coping.

He said "Not bad, I've been using some of that powdered stuff"
      “The period of the disintegration of the European Union has begun. And the first vessel to have departed is Britain”

Comment

My grandfather has the heart of a lion....
        and a lifetime ban from Chester Zoo.
        The greatest trick the devil ever pulled was convincing the world that he didn't exist

Comment

I got mugged by six dwarfs last night.
          Not happy.

Comment

My aunt Marge has been so ill for so long that we've started to call her "I can't believe she's not better".
            The greatest trick the devil ever pulled was convincing the world that he didn't exist

Comment

To clear my windscreen this morning I used a discount card. But I could only get 10% off.

Comment

Everyone kept asking Pavlov why his hair was so soft and shiney.

He told them he Conditioned it.
                "Being nice costs nothing and sometimes gets you extra bacon" - Pondlife.

Comment

Hopefully, I've got a book coming out soon. Shouldn't have eaten it, really.

Comment

Originally posted by mudskipper View Post
                    I got mugged by six dwarfs last night.
                    Not happy.
                    the seven dwarfs were all taking a bath and feeling Happy. Happy got out, so they felt Grumpy.

Comment

As a child I had a medical condition that meant I had to eat soil three times a day in order to survive. Lucky my older brother told me about it really.

Comment

Working...
                      X