• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Please put more jokes here

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

A man was savagely attacked at The Teddy Bear's Picnic. His condition is said to be improving but he's not out of the woods yet.
    “The period of the disintegration of the European Union has begun. And the first vessel to have departed is Britain”

Comment

Great day out in London but Network Rail are full of tulip.
      A sign said if you stand too close to the edge of the platform you’d get sucked off.
      Five ******** hours I was stood there.
      “The period of the disintegration of the European Union has begun. And the first vessel to have departed is Britain”

Comment

At the vet with the cat...

Cat: Meow

Me: I know, that’s why I brought you here.
        …Maybe we ain’t that young anymore

Comment

Roman 1: You won’t believe how many women I have slept with

Roman 2: mmm...

Roman 1: Don’t be ridiculous, not that many.

Comment

Can anyone remember the name of that big bird on Sesame Street?

Comment

BP went for an interview for an office job today

The interviewer told him he'd start on £2k a month and then after 6 months he'd be on £3k a month.

BP told them he'd start in 6 months.

Comment

BP and the current incumbent went to a therapist due to problems in the bedroom.

"Explain with a film title what you think the problems are" the therapist said.

Mrs BP said "Gone in 60 seconds"

BP replied "Enter the dragon"

Her lawyers were seen at HR Owen ordering a new Phantom Drophead and have already secured the registration BP 0 4 MRS

Comment

Did you know that "emas eht yltcaxe" is exactly the same backwards?

Comment

I'm having a charity event for people that struggle to orgasm.

Let me know if you can't come.

Comment

My ambition as a child was to be a Blackjack dealer. Although I would sell Fruit Salads & Mojos as well.

Comment

Working...
                      X