• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Please put more jokes here

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Joey Barton said to be devastated about 18 month ban from football for gambling, as he had £20 on it being 2 years.
    “The period of the disintegration of the European Union has begun. And the first vessel to have departed is Britain”

Comment

If I was a billionaire I'd name my son 'Left to right' to make it difficult for kidnappers to locate him in his class photograph.
      “The period of the disintegration of the European Union has begun. And the first vessel to have departed is Britain”

Comment

Women are so ungrateful these days.
        I try and hold the door for them but all they do is scream and tell me to get out of the bathroom.

Comment

I've Got 2 ringside tickets for the Joshua v Klitschko fight. I paid £2500 each but didn't realise when I bought them it was on the same day as My wedding, If your interested I'm looking for someone to take My Place.
          It's at St Ignatious Church in Lancashire at 3pm the brides name is Julie she's 5'4" about 115lbs she's a good cook too. She will be the one in the white dress.

Comment

A man walks into the doctor's and slaps his huge cock onto the desk.

The doctor says "What's wrong with it?"

The man replies "Nothing, it's a ******* beauty, isn't it?"

Comment

What connects Angela Merkel's thigh bone to her back bone?

A strong a stable leader's hip
              Best Forum Advisor 2014
              Work in the public sector? You can read my FAQ here
              Click here to get 15% off your first year's IPSE membership

Comment

If someone says they'd "kill for some chocolate", test their integrity by handing them a mars bar and a list of names.

Comment

My paper manufacturing business has folded seven times so I'm pretty sure it can't happen again.

Comment

I was so outraged when my wife accused me of being a transvestite that I packed her things and left.

Comment

My wife says I’m hopeless at fixing electrical appliances.
                      Well, she’s in for a shock.

Comment

Working...
                      X