• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Please put more jokes here

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

A bear walks into a bar and says, "Give me a whiskey and .............. cola."

"Why the big pause?" asks the bartender. The bear shrugged. "I'm not sure; I was born with them."
    “The period of the disintegration of the European Union has begun. And the first vessel to have departed is Britain”

Comment

What can think the unthinkable? 
An itheberg.
      “The period of the disintegration of the European Union has begun. And the first vessel to have departed is Britain”

Comment

Roman: A martinus please.

Barman: You mean a martini?

Roman: If I’d wanted a double, I’d have asked for one.

Comment

What’s the difference between ignorance and apathy?
 I don’t know and I don’t care.

Comment

My dyslexia has just hit a new owl.

Comment

Conjunctivitis.com – that’s a site for sore eyes.

Comment

Life is all about perspective. The sinking of the Titanic was a miracle to the lobsters in the ship's kitchen.

Comment

Before I criticize a man, I like to walk a mile in his shoes. That way, when I do criticize him, I'm a mile away and I have his shoes.

Comment

I am known at the gym as the "before picture."

Comment

A friend of mine tried to annoy me with bird puns, but I soon realized that toucan play at that game.

Comment

Working...
                      X