• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Please put more jokes here

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Me to Dr: I’ve hurt my penis in a surfing accident

Dr: Did you fall off your board

Me: No I slammed my laptop shut when the wife walked in
    The greatest trick the devil ever pulled was convincing the world that he didn't exist

Comment

Originally posted by shaunbhoy View Post
      My Wife said, "You treat this place like a hotel"...
      She will regret that when I give her a low score on TripAdvisor for 'rude staff'.
      Originally posted by vetran View Post
      My mum said "you treat this place like a hotel"......

She will regret that when I give her a low score on TripAdvisor for 'rude staff'
      Is your mum his wife?
      First they ignore you, then they laugh at you, then they fight you, then you win. But Gandhi never had to deal with HMRC

Comment

Why don't American Indians need to book restaurants?
        They already have reservations.
        The greatest trick the devil ever pulled was convincing the world that he didn't exist

Comment

Two condoms walking past a gay bar. First one says, "come on, let's go and get sh*t-faced!"

Comment

What's the best thing about Switzerland? I don't know, but their flag is a huge plus.
            “The period of the disintegration of the European Union has begun. And the first vessel to have departed is Britain”

Comment

I told my doctor that I broke my arm in two places. He told me to stop going to those places.
              “The period of the disintegration of the European Union has begun. And the first vessel to have departed is Britain”

Comment

"I stand corrected," said the man in the orthopaedic shoes.

Comment

I asked my North Korean friend how it was there, he said he couldn't complain.

Comment

Yesterday I saw a guy spill all his Scrabble letters on the road. I asked him, "What's the word on the street?"

Comment

Originally posted by shaunbhoy View Post
                      Yesterday I saw a guy spill all his Scrabble letters on the road. I asked him, "What's the word on the street?"
                      You are Tim Vine and I claim my 5 boxes of Christmas crackers.

Comment

Working...
                      X