• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Please put more jokes here

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Intelligent design

The shin bone is a device for finding furniture in the dark.
    Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much.

Comment

Its the little things

I went to the barbers today and asked to have my hair cut like Tom Cruise.
      The barber gave me a cushion to sit on.

Comment

For FLC

I thought the FLC would be the ideal candidate for a new TV show. Turns out I got it all wrong and the program's called Fact Hunt.

Comment

For NLYUK

I asked the local prostitute if she could do something kinky so she put a set of jump leads up my arse.
          Don't get me wrong, I liked it, but I couldn't believe how much she charged me

Comment

Obama played the race card, Hillary played the woman card, and America played the Trump card. - Jesse Piper

Comment

A transvestite asked me who Chile are playing tonight

"Uruguay" I replied

Then he slapped me

Comment

Three priests on a golf course. Two take their first swing and land on the green.

The third priest takes his add shot then exclaims.

"**** it, missed again!"

His priest friends exclaim.

"Father Ignatius ! If you swear like that our heavenly Father will strick you down!"

They continue with their round of golf and on numerous occasions Father Ignatius shouts the same, "**** it missed again!"

Each time this happens his fellow priests admonish him the same way,

"Father Ignatius ! If you swear like that our heavenly Father will strick you down!"

They arrive at the 18th hole and again the two priests hit the green on their first shots.

Father Ignatius steps up to the T and swings really hard missing the green altogether!

"**** it! Missed again!"

Suddenly a Lightning bolt strikes the ground right next to Father Ignatius!!

A booming voice from heaven can be heard!!

"**** it ! Missed again !!" Shouts God !

Comment

I was on holiday in America watching a curious game that was a bit like rounders.
                  All of a sudden, there was a white ball getting bigger and bigger. Then it hit me.
                  The greatest trick the devil ever pulled was convincing the world that he didn't exist

Comment

Olay (or Ulay if you're over 40) claims to fight the seven signs of aging, but does it fight becoming more right wing, because that really is the problem one.
                    …Maybe we ain’t that young anymore

Comment

Why are traffic lights, speed humps, mini roundabouts and contraflow systems are known as 'traffic calming measures'.
                      All they do is piss me off.

Comment

Working...
                      X