• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Please put more jokes here

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

A man bumps into a woman in a hotel lobby and as he does his elbow goes into her breast.
    They are both quite startled.
    The man turns to her and says, "Ma'am, if your heart is as soft as your breast, I know you'll forgive me."
    She replies, "If your penis is as hard as your elbow, I'm in room 221."
    …Maybe we ain’t that young anymore

Comment

"The Inland Revenue decide to audit Cyril, summon him to their office for an appointment with their most thorough auditor, who is not surprised when Cyril arrives with his solicitor. The auditor says: 'Sir, you cannot deny that you have an extravagant lifestyle, no full-time employment, and pay no taxes on the grounds of your contention that you win money gambling. I have to tell you that Her Majesty's Customs and Excise finds that explanation difficult to believe.'
      "'I am a great gambler and can prove it,' says Cyril. 'Would you like a demonstration?'
      "The auditor considers this for a moment and agrees. Cyril says: 'I bet you a thousand pounds I can bite my own eye.' The auditor thinks for a while, finally says: 'It's a bet.'
      "Cyril removes his glass eye and bites it. The auditor looks sick.
      "'I'll bet you two thousand pounds that I can bite my other eye,' says Cyril. The auditor can tell Cyril isn't blind, so he accepts the bet. Cyril removes his false teeth and bites the good eye.
      "The stunned auditor now realises he has bet and lost £3,000, with Cyril's solicitor as a witness; he gets very nervous. 'Double or nothing?' Cyril says. 'I'll bet you six thousand pounds that I can stand on the righthand side of your desk and piss into the bin on the far side without getting one drop anywhere between.'
      "The auditor, twice burned, is cautious now but examines the proposal carefully. Cyril is not a tall man, the desk is eight foot wide; he decides there is simply no way Cyril could do that, so he agrees again.
      "Cyril stands at the side of the desk, unzips his trousers, strains for all he is worth but cannot make the stream reach the bin on the far side, and finishes up having urinated pretty well all over the auditor's desk. The auditor leaps with joy, realising that he has just turned a major loss into a sizeable win, then notices that Cyril's solicitor is moaning, with his head in his hands. 'Are you okay?' asks the auditor.
      "'Not really,' says the solicitor. 'This morning, when Cyril told me he had been summoned to this audit, he bet me £20,000 that he could come in here, piss all over your desk and you would be happy about it . . . and I took the bet.'"

Comment

What's the difference between a crane and a giraffe?

One's got hydraulics, the other's got high bollox.

Comment

An Englishman, an Irishman and a Scotsman walk into a bar.

The Englishman wanted to leave, so they all had to go.
          Originally posted by Stevie Wonder Boy
          I can't see any way to do it can you please advise?

I want my account deleted and all of my information removed, I want to invoke my right to be forgotten.

Comment

The England Football Team

Comment

Originally posted by SimonMac View Post

The Englishman wanted to leave, so they all had to go.

To watch Wales in the quarter finals.
              "Being nice costs nothing and sometimes gets you extra bacon" - Pondlife.

Comment

Comment

Oxo were going to bring out a Euro 2016 Commemorative cube painted red and white in honour of the England squad.

But it was a laughing stock and crumbled in the box.

Comment

Just bought a copy of Bonnie Tylers' goalkeeping bloopers DVD.

It's just totally clips of Joe Hart

Comment

So, Boris Johnson pulls out, just like his dad should have done 52 years ago.

Comment

Working...
                      X