• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Please put more jokes here

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Genius

Instead of spending our taxes on MPs expenses, the government should spend them on schools, hospitals, cancer research, the sick, the elderly and the homeless.

Then, once a year, the BBC could have an "MPs In Need" night and anybody who feels sorry for them could chip in for that.
    Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much.

Comment

For our Divorcees

I took my mate out on the pull, as he hasn't had a woman since his divorce ten years ago.

In the club he said to me, "But I don't know how to talk to women!"

I replied, "You used to be married, dude! Just talk to them the way you used to talk to your wife."

Didn't end too well.

Comment

For NLUK

The moans and screams coming from the neighbours next door were getting too loud last night, that I had to go over and knock on their door.

Upon opening up, a sweaty guy appeared in a bathrobe, smiling at me.

I said, "Excuse me, I'd like to talk about your lady screaming out loud."

"Oh I'm sorry, were we too loud?" he asked.

"No, I just need some tips," I replied, "She doesn't moan as much when I'm Tupping her."

Comment

For PC

I hate living on a council estate.

There's always some idiot trying to keep you awake at all hours of the afternoon.

Comment

A double decker bus has been stolen from Stagecoach and found crashed in Droylsden. A company spokesman has said,

"If whoever did this would like to contact the depot, we can offer him a start on Monday morning. "

Comment

"Hello, my name's Dave and I'm addicted to baby powder."

-Talcoholics anonymous.

Comment

After doing the conga at the Christmas party, I was sacked on the spot.

Luckily I hated working at the zoo.

Comment

wait for it...

I was in my local brothel the other day for a cream tea and I decided to start a food fight. Before I knew it, I was thrown out and banned for life.

I learned an important lesson that day:
                  People in brass houses shouldn't throw scones

Comment

Isis are planning a full scale terror attack on the Dubai Comic con.

It will be the closest they will ever get to 72 virgins.

Comment

for MF

My teacher said I'd end up working in McDonald's. Well, look who's laughing now.

The guy's ordering chicken off me in KFC.

Comment

Working...
                      X