• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Please put more jokes here

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

"Schumacher showing signs of recovery" - BBC news

Reports say that while being transported to another room he tried to ram the bed in front out of the way
    Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much.

Comment

Today is steak and blow job day.. or Friday for us married people

Comment

Thousands of people scouring the globe tirelessly for a signal whilst mobile phones mysteriously ring out without answer, and still no rational explanation as to what the hell is going on.

Welcome to Vodafone.

Comment

Steak and Blow Job Day!

For lovers everywhere M&S are offering two 10oz mature rump steaks and a bottle of champagne for £10.

Hoping to corner the married market Lidl are doing 2 steak burgers and a bottle of Listerine for a quid...

Comment

The family of the PC World employee who was on Malaysian flight 370 are pleased that their son couldn't be to blame for the crash after an expert said it would take someone with technical expertise with computers to disable the onboard systems.

Comment

The BBC have announced a special new episode of Mr Benn.

"As if by magic, an undertaker appeared."

Comment

one for Scooter

I think the new shape pound coin is great. You'll be able to use a spanner to get one out of a Scotsman's hand.

Comment

There was a long line of Teddy Bears waiting to get Circumcised at the Clinic earlier.

Today's the Day that Teddy Bears have their Pricks snipped.

Comment

Say what you will about Ryanair, but their tight fuel reserve policy guarantees a search radius of not more than 50 miles if one of their planes went missing.

Comment

I went on Google Earth for the first time today, as like most people I punched in the post code of my home address, with my wife looking over my shoulder I made a terrible mistake and zoomed in.

10 minutes later I had 6 extra jobs to do at the weekend.

Comment

Working...
                      X