• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Please put more jokes here

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

So I bought a new phone from Malaysia.
    It was good until I activated flight mode.
    Now I can't find it.
    "If you didn't do anything that wasn't good for you it would be a very dull life. What are you gonna do? Everything that is pleasant in life is dangerous."

I want to see the hand of history on his collar.

Comment

for those with an Aygo or GT86

I wonder why it is that blokes who own a convertible seem to have a hair style to match.
      "If you didn't do anything that wasn't good for you it would be a very dull life. What are you gonna do? Everything that is pleasant in life is dangerous."

Comment

for NLDYUK

I was once offered a hundred pounds to have gay sex.

I took it, in the end.

Comment

For Doodab

I've just had my first poo of the month.

April stool.

Comment

For Fullyautomatix

My sex life is costing me a fortune.

I never sleep with the same sock twice.

Comment

The clocks going forward at the weekend really ****ed with my OCD.

I've had to leave my telly on Channel 4 + 1 since.

Comment

As I emptied the house of all my stuff my wife said:

"I CAN'T BELIEVE YOU! that's MY bed-side table and you KNOW IT! - First you cheat on me with that WHORE and now you're stealing my furniture!?"

I calmly said: "I'm sorry baby, it was just the one night stand."

Comment

Just woke up from a nightmare - I was in an alien laboratory in a large glass dish, which was suspended over flames.

I was petri fried.

Comment

I'm really looking forward to the Commonwealth Games in Glasgow.

I've never seen a deep fried Marathon before.

Comment

There's a fine line between civility and barbarity.

We call it the Scottish border.

Comment

Working...
                      X