• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Please put more jokes here

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I uploaded a photograph of my wife in a bikini on holiday.

So far it's got 23 yikes on Facebook.
    "If you didn't do anything that wasn't good for you it would be a very dull life. What are you gonna do? Everything that is pleasant in life is dangerous."

I want to see the hand of history on his collar.

Comment

They say the best things in life are free.

But I would happily pay £50 to see Justin Bieber mauled to death by a tiger.
      "If you didn't do anything that wasn't good for you it would be a very dull life. What are you gonna do? Everything that is pleasant in life is dangerous."

Comment

Am I the only geek who thinks it should be flight 404 that's not found?

Comment

Nigella Lawson is looking slimmer these days.

She must be on the Diet Coke.

Comment

If the best things in life are free,

how come I had to pay for my divorce?

Comment

"Dad, I'm thirteen now, and people are starting to point and laugh. I think it's time I got a bra."

"Shut up, MF. Try eating a salad once in a while."

Comment

Last edited by mos; 7 April 2014, 20:31.
                If UKIP are the answer, then it must have been a very stupid question.

Comment

Dear Mr Farage,

I was recently sacked from my job. I’m fairly certain it was to make way for a Romanian immigrant, not because I emailed a photo of my genitals to a temp.

Michael from Ipswich

Comment

Comment

I've got a joke about a dead celebrity.

It's a peach.

Comment

Working...
                      X