• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Please put more jokes here

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Just be glad this heat wave's not happening in winter. Can you imagine shovelling snow in this heat?
    Down with racism. Long live miscegenation!

Comment

hmm

You know you're in a tulip hotel when you phone the front desk and say, "I've got a leak in my sink." and they reply, "Go ahead."
      Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much.

Comment

I'm not saying it's hot but I just saw Prince Andrew buy an antiperspirant.

Comment

I'm not saying it's hot. But, I've just squirted the contents of a, McDonald's apple pie over my head to cool down...

Comment

As the weather is so hot I asked the Hermes delivery driver if he'd like a bottle of cold water. When he said yes I dropkicked it over a fence into my neighbour's rose bush and told him I'd left it in a designated safe space.

Comment

I'm not saying it's hot in my living room,
              But two Hobbits just walked in and threw a ring into it

Comment

My wife is mad that I have no sense of direction.

So I packed up my stuff and right.

Comment

Congratulations to everybody who survived the 48 hour Great Melt.

So that's climate change done, what's next?

Comment

Former Formula One boss Bernie Ecclestone will face charges of fraud after an investigation by UK tax authorities that allegedly found undeclared assets worth more than £400m overseas.

I reckon they just misunderstood when he told them he was a bit short.

Comment

sadly true

I got asked who I would prefer as PM, Sunak or Truss. "

It's a bit like asking me if I preferred Harold Shipman as my doctor, or Jimmy Saville as my babysitter, " I replied.

Comment

Working...
                      X