• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Please put more jokes here

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

My wife was bitten by a radioactive owl last week and now she's making all my decisions for me.

She's been given power of a tawny.
    …Maybe we ain’t that young anymore

Comment

Why do astronauts use linux?

Because you can't open windows in space.
      …Maybe we ain’t that young anymore

Comment

I got myself a Crypto wallet and surfed the Dark Web, seeing what illicit "goods and services" were available, if you know what I mean?.

Chuffed to bits. Managed to get an appointment with a GP.
        Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much.

Comment

So Mo Farah was trafficked to this country as a slave

Whose statue should I vandalise?

Comment

Paddy and Mick are working at the local sawmill.
            One day, Mick slips and his arm gets caught and severed by the big bench saw. Paddy quickly puts the limb in a plastic bag and rushes it and Mick to the local hospital.
            Next day, Paddy goes to the hospital and asks after Mick. The nurse says, "Oh he's out in Rehab exercising".
            Paddy couldn't believe it, but there's Mick out the back exercising his now re-attached arm. The very next day he's back at work in the saw mill.
            A couple of days go by, and then Mick slips and severs his leg on another bloody big saw.
            So Paddy puts the limb in a plastic bag and rushes it and Mick off to Hospital.
            Next day he calls in to see him and asks the nurse how he is. The nurse replies, "He's out in the Rehab again exercising".
            And sure enough, there's Mick out there doing some serious work on the treadmill. And very soon Mick comes back to work.
            But, as usual, within a couple of days he has another accident and severs his head.
            Wearily Paddy puts the head in a plastic bag and transports it and Mick to hospital.
            Next day he goes in and asks the nurse how Mick is. The nurse breaks down and cries and says, "He's dead."
            Paddy is shocked, but not surprised. "I suppose the saw finally did him in."
            "No", says the nurse, "Some dopey bastard put his head in a plastic bag and he suffocated!

Comment

Wharty goes in front of a judge for shoplifting. He's chewing gum noisily.
              Judge says "this is a courtroom. Stop masticating!"
              Wharty says "sorry", and takes his hands out of his pockets.

Comment

WTFH: "When I die, I want to die having sex."

Wife: "At least it will be quick."

Comment

'...Since moving to Thailand I've become a Buddhist and now believe in reincarnation.

So when I die, I've left all my money to ME!'

Comment

In the race for PM, Penny Mordaunt seems to have plenty of people on her side.

At the same time, you can't ignore her knockers.

Comment

My son asked, "What is paranoid?"

"It's two noids," I replied.

"What's a noid?," he said.

"What I get when you ask too many ******* questions."

Comment

Working...
                      X