• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Please put more jokes here

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I went to an online party last night. No one told me it was bring your own bottle.
    Down with racism. Long live miscegenation!

Comment

After weeks of negativity, I see Boris has got positive news.
      …Maybe we ain’t that young anymore

Comment

https://twitter.com/RobertoFerdenzi/...38036967862272

Comment

Strange times. I put the bins out the other night and the whole street gave me a round of applause.

Comment

In honour of all delivery drivers, lets clap outside our house sometime between 9am and 6pm.

Comment

LM baked some rock cakes to take to the CUK meet up.

She invited us to take our pick. Most choose hammer and chisel....

Comment

The only way to pull off a lockdown afternoon 'quickie' with their 8-year old son in the apartment was to send him out on the balcony with a Mars Bar and tell him to report on all the street activities.

He began his commentary as his parents put their plan into operation:

'There's a car being towed from the car park,' he shouted.

'An ambulance just drove by!'

'Looks like the Andersons have company,' he called out.

'Matt's out on his bike and his mum is telling him off'

'Looks as if the Sanders are going into full isolation!'

'Jason has had his skate board taken off him

After a few moments he announced, 'The Coopers are having sex!!'

Startled, his mum and dad shot up in bed!

Dad cautiously called out,
                'How do you know they're having sex?'

'Jimmy Cooper is standing on his balcony with a Mars Bar'.
                'CUK forum personality of 2011 - Winner - Yes really!!!!

Comment

Kate McCann telling people to stay at home with loved ones is ironic. Suppose I fancy some tapas?

Comment

The last time the world saw a virus this bad waswhen Jimmy Saville took his laptop to currys.

Comment

COVID19. The longest something made in China has ever lasted.

Comment

Working...
                      X