• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Please put more jokes here

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

There have been further accusations of racial profiling by Nottinghamshire Police.

The Humboldt Penguin captured in Nottingham last weekend says he was only stopped because he was black.
    Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much.

Comment

I'm not saying I've got a bit used to day drinking while working from home, but my wife has started calling me 'Pablo Deskobar'.
      …Maybe we ain’t that young anymore

Comment

I rolled up a newspaper and hit a black widow with it.

Winnie Mandela was furious

Comment

Ex-Manchester United centre-back, Rio Ferdinand, has lost his driving licence for speeding for the 6th time.

You would have thought by now he'd be able to sort out a decent defence.

Comment

Reported Missing on BBC 1. The police took an hour to find someone in their helicopter. Standards have slipped.

Anneka Rice used to have to show her bum, solve clues and fit the ad breaks in the same time.
            Last edited by vetran; 20 August 2020, 10:03.

Comment

I got poorly from standing too close to the queen.

It's Crownowner virus.

Comment

one for Xoggy & Dr Strangelove

Since moving in, I get quite a few of those religious types knocking on the door each week. I used to invite them inside but I really can't any more. The holding pen downstairs is getting rather crowded and cat food isn't getting any cheaper.

Comment

Diane Abbott has declared that Labour will abolish all passenger vehicles in a bid to rid the country of car-owner virus.
                  The greatest trick the devil ever pulled was convincing the world that he didn't exist

Comment

For AtW

What do you get if you cross a spider with a squirrel?

A bug that will run up your leg and eat your nuts!

Comment

Son: Why is my sister called Teresa?
                      Dad: Coz your mum loves Easter - it's an anagram.
                      Son: Thanks Dad
                      Dad: No problem Alan
                      The greatest trick the devil ever pulled was convincing the world that he didn't exist

Comment

Working...
                      X