• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Please put more jokes here

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Nurse: "How's the patient doing, the one who swallowed the 20p coins?"

Doctor: "No change yet."
    …Maybe we ain’t that young anymore

Comment

“I bought my wife an electric guitar yesterday”

“A Fender ?”

“No, she loved it…”

Comment

The local funeral directors are experimenting with glass coffins.

Will they work?

Remains to be seen

Comment

I created a new dating app specifically for chickens, but I’m struggling to make hens meet.

Comment

Hey Brillo, thanks for explaining the word "many" to me, it means a lot.

Comment

Nymphomaniac - A women as obsessed with sex as the average man.

Comment

Since the storm started, MrsBP has been looking through the windows. If it gets any worse, I will have to let her in.

Comment

Here's an experiment to prove that your dog loves more than your wife:

Lock them both in the boot of your car and open it an hour later. Who's happier to see you?
                  The greatest trick the devil ever pulled was convincing the world that he didn't exist

Comment

People are saying that Steve Jobs would have made a better POTUS than Donald Trump, but I think that's comparing apples with oranges.

Comment

Originally posted by WTFH View Post
                      People are saying that Steve Jobs would have made a better POTUS than Donald Trump, but I think that's comparing apples with oranges.
                      Zombie president FTW!

Comment

Working...
                      X